Also, I've been tagged for the first time. Thanks Jolie. I'm resisting. Not gonna do it. Really. It's too... I won't... Aw heck, of course I will.
1. What are your nicknames?
None. None that I like anyway.
2. What was the first movie you bought in VHS or DVD?
"Ever After." The first Cinderella-type movie I really liked.
3. What is your favorite scent?
Rose, lavender, lily-of-the-valley and dark chocolate.
4. What one place have you visited that you can't forget and want to go back to?
Avebury and the area around it. I swear I had a religious experience at the foot of nearby Silbury Hill involving nature, a sense of real history and the finest chocolates I've ever eaten in my life.
5. Do you trust easily?
Yup. One might say too easily. Sometimes.
6. Do you generally think before you act, or act before you think?
Some from column A and some from column B.
7. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
No snappy, fun answer here. A continued pain of loss felt by family, friends and myself.
8. Do you have a good body image?
I think so.
9. What is your favorite fruit?
Gravenstein apples! That you can get only for about a 2 week period each year. And I just got Steve to help me shake down 2 grocery bags full from an ancient little tree in a secret spot. Yum!
10. What websites do you visit daily?
Several and I'm too lazy to list them.
11. What have you been seriously addicted to lately?
For the last 4 or 5 years--my daily workouts. Don't roll your eyes--it's a good addiction. That and the humongous breakfast I eat afterward.
12. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
A lovely, energetic mom, writer, organizer with a wonderful laugh and smile and writing style I seriously admire.
13. What's the last song that got stuck in your head?
"Money, Money, Money" by ABBA. I know, I know. What can I say?
14. What's your favorite item of clothing?
This is way boring of an answer, but it's my simple black sweater. It's the only thing that I'll repair when it gets yet another hole from all the wear and tear.
15. Do you think Rice Krispies are yummy?
17. What would you do if you saw $100 lying on the ground?
Chump that I am--I'd try to find it's owner. If they said, "I have more than enough, you keep it." (because that happens a lot, right?) I'd immediately go spend it on books.
18. What items could you not go without during the day?
Books. And my glasses so I can read said books.
19. What should you be doing right now?
Getting things ready for school tomorrow and going to bed.